Come see us Thurs – SUN, from 10am – 5pm!
Happy goats making cheese & body products since 2003
What started as a tiny goat farm in Mattituck is now the North Fork’s source for quality goat milk products.
With a passion for making the best cheese and skincare products around, we know you’ll find something to enjoy on our farm or to take home with you. We also pride ourselves on taking great care of all our animals. Whether you’d like to stop by our shop or tour our farm, you can count on finding happy goats and taking home some delicious cheese, natural moisturizing skincare, and more!
Why Goat Milk Products?
Goat Cheese ….
- Is a great source of Vitamin A and calcium.
- Is easy to digest because it contains less lactose than cow milk.
- Contains more protein than nut milk or cow milk.
- Contains lots of oligosaccharides, or “prebiotics” that are good for your gut.
- Gently cleanses with high fat content (caprylic acid) that is good for maintaining and restoring moisture in skin.
- Is nutrient-rich, as it contains vitamin A and selenium, which are believed to have anti-aging properties.
- Contains lactic acid, a gentle alpha-hydroxy-acid (AHA) exfoliant suited for those with sensitive skin and those who are acne-prone.
Come see us!
We are now open Thursday – Sunday from 10 am – 5 pm.
You can also order skincare products here.
Cheese Selection available seasonally and only for local pickup! Body soaps and crème available year-round and shipped within the continental USA.